Quotes I Like

Some ask, "Why does life have to be so hard?" Its the easiest way for God to get our attention.
Cathy Chamberlain



Sunday, August 3, 2008

So what do you do in the summertime.....

One of the things I love about Evaly's blog is how she captures everyday events. I get hung up on the concept that I should only put the "big events" on. But why? I don't know...after all, my life is really a lot more about all of those little things. I also hate putting myself in pictures because of my weight but that seems dumb too. It's who I am. So, I am going to change my ways and put on simple events and do it more often. So, on that note, this is what we did yesterday and we had a blast!


Go Brent!!

Look at the style, grace, finesse of that shot! Unfortunately, I never even broke 100 but I had a good time trying! At least I beat Brent....barely! LOL

1 comment:

Brent :) said...

You barely won. BARELY