12 years ago
Quotes I Like
Some ask, "Why does life have to be so hard?" Its the easiest way for God to get our attention.
Cathy Chamberlain
Cathy Chamberlain
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Parker and Christmas bows
When you're an adorable 7 month old, the thrill of opening gifts...well...let's just say its not a highlight of Christmas morning. But a big shiny green bow? That's the best!
Pulled it off all by myself!
And then Mommy sat me upright so I could get a better view. And that's when I spied a SILVER bow!
Wow! This is getting good....look at all these bows!
I guess Mommy thought it was time to actually open one.....hey, Mommy, where did my green bow go?
To see more of Parker, click on Lindsay Jane by Evaly! You can also see photos of McKell, Carter and Kylie on her December 8, 2008 post. Cutest grandchildren ever....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute! I love the new blog template too!
Post a Comment